It’s the big Presentation and Awards Night on Friday 10th May! Join the players for dinner for just £12 (purchase ticket by 8th May) or get an entrance-only ticket for only £4.
Here’s what to look forward to:
– Sit-down dinner with the players
– Jerry Gill will talk about the season and his hopes for 2019/20
– The Player of the Season Awards will be presented
– The Goal of the Season Award will be presented (you can vote online for the winner from 30th April)
and much more…
– Thai green curry with free-range chicken, peppers, aubergine, broccoli, mangetout, sweet basil and lime leaves served with steamed Thai jasmine rice.
– Tofu replacing chicken.
NB curry will contain fish sauce and may contain traces of nuts
Please state if you are having the vegetarian option when ordering.
Dinner provided by Yum Yum Thai.
There is also the option to buy tickets for just £4 and not have the above meal or sit on a player’s table, but bar snacks will be available. These tickets are for standing or casual seating.
Tickets can be purchased online now, from the Club Shop on 01225 423087, or by calling Bob Chester on 07786 092836
Don’t miss out on this chance to celebrate a fantastic season. Any profit made from the evening will go towards the Player Pledge for the playing budget next season. Dress code: Smart Casual.
The players and staff look forward to seeing you on 10th May and we hope that as many fans as possible will support this event.
Buy your tickets here.