Bath City FC Open Day – Sunday 29th July Schedule
Our free open day takes place this Sunday with a packed programme of activities. Plus, this will be your first chance to buy the new home kit.
- 12pm-2pm – Inflatable Shootout – inside the ground
- 12pm-2pm – Bath City Board, Supporters Club and Supporters Society representatives – Charlie’s bar
- 12pm-1.40pm – Dressing Rooms set up for matchday
- 1pm-2pm – Fire Engine visit – car park outside Bath End turnstiles
- 2pm – Jerry Gill Q&A – John Reynolds Lounge
- 2.10pm-2.30pm – Players available for autographs and selfies – John Reynolds Lounge
- 2.45pm-3.15pm – Players and coaching staff on the pitch for mic’d up training session
- 12pm-4pm – Club Shop – including new home kit*, Ice Cream Van, Charlie’s Bar food and drink, Air Ambulance stand (Charity of the Season)
* Please note – we will have stock of the following sizes: Adult – L, XL, XXL; Child – 5-6, 6-10, 10-14.