The National League’s official betting partner, LV BET take a look at the pick of the Boxing Day fixtures on Matchday 22 in the National League South.
Bath City v Chippenham
- Bath have the second best defensive record in the National League South. They have only lost once at home – and not since August.
- Chippenham beat Chelmsford last time out, their first victory in seven.
- Jerry Gill’s team have been defeated just once in nine – a loss at title-chasing Havant & Waterlooville. They have let in one goal in three games.
- Chippenham have only recorded one away win this season, scoring only eight goals on the road.
Slough Town v Wealdstone
- The top two colloide and a win for Wealdstone could see them move ten points clear at the top.
- Slough Town are top of the ten-game form table – both sides had their matches called off last weekend.
- Leaders Wealdstone haven’t won in three away from home. They are the division’s joint top scorers with 41, ten more than Saturday’s opponents.
- No side have a better record than Slough at home this season, winning seven of their 11 matches.
Havant & Waterlooville v Weymouth
- It’s a promotion six-pointer as Havant & Waterlooville face Weymouth with just two points between the sides.
- Havant are the National League South’s joint top scorers with 41 – Jonah Ayunga leads the Golden Boot race with 12.
- Weymouth have drawn six of their ten games away from home this season and haven’t won on the road since mid-September.
- Havant have lost just twice all season and last tasted defeat against Hemel Hempstead in October.
Chelmsford City v Braintree
- Braintree Town are bottom of the form table in the National League South, taking just eight points from their last 30 available.
- Only two teams have scored more goals than Chelmsford City this season but on the reverse side, only four sides have conceded more.
- Nobody has conceded more goals this season than Braintree – the Iron have let in an average of more than two goals a game this season, conceding 14 times in their last four.
- Chelmsford have two players in the Golden Boot race with Shaun Jeffers on ten and Sam Higgins on eight.
Top Picks from LV BET
42/5 Bath to beat rivals Chippenham 3-0 at Twerton Park
4/1 Havant & W and Weymouth to be level at half-time – and full-time
New LVBet customers will get a £5 sportsbook welcome bet when they sign up. Claim the welcome offer here! (T&Cs apply)