Help us raise £15,000 to get the best possible team on the pitch
Every year some of our keenest supporters make donations to the ring-fenced Player Pledge Fund towards paying for players throughout the season. The fund is often used to bring new players in or to help pay loan costs, and actually helped bring Tyler Harvey here back in 2015-16.
Now we’re calling for more of you to play your part in helping get the best players on the pitch for The Romans by signing up to the Bath City Player Pledge. We’re asking fans that can afford it to donate whatever you can to help Jerry field the strongest possible team throughout the season and hit our target of £15,000. Fans have already pledged over £6,000 for this season, so there’s under £9,000 to go.
To recognise your contribution, everyone who donates will:
- be invited to two drinks receptions – one pre/early-season and another mid-season, where you’ll get the chance to meet and chat with Jerry
- receive a personally signed thank you card from Jerry
- and we’ll list your name in the programme (if you want it) every match as a gesture of our thanks.
(If you’re already part of the Pledge – thank you – you’ll receive these benefits as well)
Whether it’s £50 as a one off, £20 a month, or whatever you can spare, every £ donated will help fund the 2019-20 squad. Last year fans donated £11,000 and this year we’re aiming for a total of £15,000. The average crowd last season was 1,100, so if everyone gave £15 we’d smash the target. Please do your bit to help.
There are four easy ways to donate:
- You can donate instantly online now and 100% of your donation will be transferred directly to the ring-fenced Bath City FC Players Fund account. Donate now
- Or if you want to spread the cost and give throughout the year, download the Standing Order Mandate, complete and send it direct to your bank (email us to let us know) or to the Club at the address below. Download the form now
- Set up a Standing Order with your internet banking using these details – please email email@example.com to let us know:
Bath City Football Club Ltd Players Fund
Bath Building Society
Recipient’s Sort Code: 62-30-45
Recipient’s Account Number: 00000000 (this is the correct number)
Reference: 42934766 (be sure to include this unique reference)
- Or you can send a cheque made payable to: Bath City Football Club Ltd Players Fund
Post it to: Bath City FC, Twerton Park, Twerton, Bath BA2 1BD
We know that our fans are some of the best around and you already support the Club in all sorts of ways, but we do hope you can find a little bit more spare cash to give Jerry’s playing budget a boost with this special fund.
Thank you for your support!