As a community owned football club, Bath City delivers numerous programmes for the benefit of the people of Twerton and wider the Bath & NE Somerset community. We believe that there is a demonstrable synergy between the Bath business community, the people of Bath and the football club, with Bath City FC well-placed to deliver on your community aspirations.
As a Community Partner, you would help us to tell our strong community story, while also ensuring we build a sustainable football club both on and off the pitch.
Your involvement can range from something as simple as a programme advert through to a comprehensive engagement as a sponsor of our Community Days programme, stadium naming rights or youth football. Click on the links below to find out more about the available options and if you would like to discuss your interest in sponsoring Bath City, please contact Stewart Hyde on Stewart.Hyde@bathcityfootballclub.co.uk
Community Days Sponsorship from £2000 – £8000
We hold a number of community days that are always popular and draw large crowds, you could be the Headline Sponsor of all of the days or one of four Support Sponsors for each day
- ‘Community Day’ where supporters ‘pay what you like’
- ‘Family Day’, with a range of activities for children
- ‘Women at the Game’ where we celebrate women involved in the game
- ‘Football Welcomes Refugees’ where local refugees and people seeking asylum are welcomed to Twerton Park.
- ‘Local Employment Day’, where we promote skills training, apprenticeships and job opportunities
- ‘Student Day’: encouraging Bath Spa and Bath University students to become part of our community while they study in Bath
We will promote each community day across all of our marketing channels, so for example for Community Day our partners’ logos are prominently featured in:
- Flyers in Bath Life, 5000+ postal campaign, all Bath primary schools
- Bath City website and email newsletter
- Paid social media promotion to Bath residents
- 400 Posters across Bath
- Promotional giveaways for children attending the match (Headline sponsor only)
- Match programme
- Radio Bath
- Bath Parent website
- Press Releases before and after the game
Headline Sponsor for all Community Days: £8,000
Support Sponsor for all Community Days: £2,000 (maximum of 4)
Stadium Naming Rights from £1500 – £15,000
Make your company name an integral part of Twerton Park
Stadium Naming Rights £15000
Naming rights for Twerton Park: e.g., ABC Community Stadium at Twerton Park. This ensures your brand name is promoted across all Bath City FC activity and is included with every mention of our historic home stadium. It includes a press event to unveil signage and company branding.
Main Stand Naming Rights £3000
Naming rights of the main stand at Twerton Park: e.g., ABC Community Grandstand at Twerton Park includes a press event to unveil signage and company branding.
Family Stand Naming Rights £3000
Naming rights for the Family Stand at Twerton Park: e.g., ABC Family Stand at Twerton Park, includes a press event to unveil signage and company branding.
Popular Stand Naming Rights £1500
Naming rights for the famous covered terrace at Twerton Park: e.g., ABC Popular Stand at Twerton Park, includes press event to unveil signage and company branding.
Stripes Bar Naming Rights £1000
Naming rights for our new Stripes outside bar located at the Bath end e.g., ABC Stripes Bar at Twerton Park, includes press event to unveil signage and company branding.
N.B. All prices exclude production costs for stadium signage